Please note that all the steps under all sections are necessary in order to properly run AgentSlang.
- Install Java. Please note that Oracle JDK 1.7.x is preferred. OpenJDK may have some performance issues
- Install ZeroMQ. Follow the tutorial at: http://www.zeromq.org/intro:get-the-software Recommended version: zeroMQ 3.2.x
- Install Java ZMQ: http://www.zeromq.org/bindings:java
Recommended version: https://github.com/zeromq/jzmq
! Important ! The new ZeroMQ jar is in /usr/local/share/java/zmq.jar
- Install Ant: http://ant.apache.org/
Linux, Debian, Ubuntu: use the package manager of your platform.
! NOTE ! Ant Contrib may be required to be installed separately!
- Download the Linux archive and unzip it.
- To run platform:
execute: bash start.sh